Labels

Thursday, December 08, 2016

VIDEO POST ON CONSCIOUSNESS



My big advice is to make sure to have a couple of hours to dedicate to this post to be able to watch all the videos to the end.
What I consider most important is that each of these videos explains that our brain contains the powerful mind that’s closely related to our consciousness that is able to create our own reality, or the way our day is going to be.
Now I truly don’t want to put myself over a pedestal, but as I was watching and listening to these Youtubes, I realized that I truly had (and still have) a powerful mind, in the sense that I’m able to define how my day is going to be like, I know that my TBI producing accident wasn’t planned at all, but you can look back at the way I referred here to being Gods ourselves with a strong influence on our life, in fact I’m sure that – just like it happened to Aldo Moro (search my post about it) it was my own personal God that had me practically die, for few reasons that maybe I’ll explain in a future post here.
Anyway, now look at these Youtubes here, they’ve all been chosen after a lengthy and attentive research and all contain what I believe them to be very important ideas/concepts.















No comments: