Labels

Monday, December 12, 2016

MY NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS


I must admit to have very critical and frustrated feeling from this type of psychological testing that pretty much has costed me this far (it isn’t over YET!) ONLY $80.000 to make it impossible for me to spend (WASTE for my family AND my conservators, INVEST for me ONLY) to do the very controversial (see my several posts that explain why it still isn’t FDA approved) perispinal Enbrel injection/therapy.
The fact that – even if worthless for me, I’d NEVER have spent more than $8.000, makes me shake with physical violence inside, even if I know FOR SURE that the souls of whoever did this, will forever regret what they did to me while still living.
In very simple words this is what this word of such “specialty” that requires to even earn a Ph. D. on it, is what follows:
  ·  Neuro = the entire scientific and research worldwide community has finally realized that we still – in this second millennium – KNOW NOTHING about the organ that’s located between our ears
  ·  Psychology = this section of the study of human behavior was pioneered by S. Freud, a child molester addicted to cocaine (Ha!!).

CHECK THIS OUT the value of  cognitive assessment:


Putting these two words together is – in my injured mind – like a man having sex either with a cow, a horse or a sheep, in other words an animal, not a human female, as God had planned.
The other thing that makes my mouth salivate blood is that the justice system takes these assessments (done by sexual perverts) like they are written by some kind of genius who knows it all about what I just described earlier (neuro-psychology) and judges apply the totally wrong laws related to conservatorship without taking the chance to at least look at the subject of their decision making.
Looking at my own judge, I came to the conclusion that she might have been “sold” the position of judging conservatorship cases like some kind of “promotion” but now that she has understood that it was the simple way for her colleagues not to have to look at her too much, she’s very angry overall and ruins the lives of too many disabled people who want nothing else than support from the law.
Lastly I want to state that my very first assessment done right after my return from my coma done by J.T. was surely correct – given that I was convinced to have a real lobster inside my left leg – but then from the second forward, R. E. - E.L. – and J.F.
Anyway enjoy my Youtubes and links carefully chosen – as usual - to support my point, all I can think that Jesus was truly correct in saying that to survive my (surely mortal) accident was going to be painful, HOWEVER you already know that I’ll pass this test and why.

  1. http://www.brainline.org/content/2011/10/a-guide-to-neuropsychological-testing.html
  2. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0887617700000809
  3. https://www.med.unc.edu/neurology/divisions/movement-disorders/npsycheval
  4. http://www.drhallowell.com/neuropsychological-testing-what-is-it-and-why-do-it/
  5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud 



No comments: