Labels

Thursday, November 10, 2016

MY NEW LEARNINGS


This new post comes from an absence of more than 3 months but in this time of personal physical tragedy, both my heart and brain have opened much more than before in the areas of religions, brain capacities and Bible teachings.
As I’ve stated here before my connection with the afterlife and with Jesus too have made me reason and understand very much more than what we are taught with Catholic teachings.
I therefore hope not to make any of my readers scream for what I’m about to say, that somehow I’ve told in this blog through my past posts already.
In fact I find it sarcastic that a genius researcher such as Stephen Hawking (physicist and mathematics professor at the University of London since many years) can state that our universe could only get created by the “appearance” of gravity. I therefore recently came to the conclusion that when Jesus referred to his father or Jehovah he was talking about gravity, in fact how could Jesus walk on water and perform miracles such as the Canaan’s wedding or the resuscitation of Lazarus, if Jesus wasn’t gravity made into man? (if you ask directly to me, I can explain in more detail)as anyone can easily agree gravity is everywhere, sees everything, so knows it all and by doing this it’s very easy to predict behaviors just like we humans can do when we know somebody very well and – depending on the situation –we can predict the way someone else – a friend or part of our family – is going to react when something happens.
But let me now go through once again to what happens when we die, that seems to be a real curiosity since the beginning of time.
Given that few centuries ago Lavoisier stated "that “nothing is created, as well as nothing can be destroyed”, all the “electrical charges” that our brain utilizes to function and instruct our full body to function (i.e. breathing, heart beating, digestion, hair and nails growth, sight and hearing) simply leave the body retaining all the experiences and learnings accumulated while living and pass over into the afterlife dimension, where what’s in the conscience project what it contains good or bad, depending on how we decide (on our own) the way our eternity will be spent.
Of course when someone is convinced that – as a soul – God in person will decide the way this soul will be forever (hell, purgatory or heaven) that will be exactly what that person – as soul –is going to experience, atheists will instead will exist – as sous – in a status of continuous fluctuation between good and bad (don’t know if there’s any self-awareness) until “rescued” by the love of someone else.
Like my atheist friend says in his books (Iacopo), if people would realize their afterlife, the entire word would change overnight, what I say instead is simply that if people would read and believe what the Jew son of a Palestinian carpenter (Jesus or gravity made into a man) proved with his own sacrifice, teachings and personal examples, truly the world could be forever different.

I must refrain myself from giving examples of what kind of afterlife people I know are looking at because by simply describing the “what and how” I’d make them too recognizable not only to themselves but to plenty others, I certainly don’t need this type of troubles. Look at this good Youtube too and go to the links below, as usual.


  1. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/02/stephen-hawking-big-bang-creator
  2. http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/13013/stephen-hawking-says-universe-can-create-itself-from-nothing-but-how-exactly
  3. http://bigthink.com/dr-kakus-universe/can-a-universe-create-itself-out-of-nothing
  4. http://www.icr.org/article/universe-from-nothing/
  5. http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html
  6. http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2010/09/02/god-did-not-create-the-universe-gravity-did-says-stephen-hawking/
  7. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/09/the-universe-exists-because-of-spontaneous-creation-stephen-hawking.html

No comments: