Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

LOSER


Few of my readers have asked me of what I mean by calling different people and their occupations as a loser, so today I’m going to explain as well as I can what I mean when I use this adjective.
It all comes in fact from my newly acquired knowledge of what happens after death and most of what I’m about to say can be easily found in past posts.
In fact the ones who have confidently convinced themselves to be real winners in life, once they die and “upgrade” their basic intelligence with knowledge and expertise, they can immediately become aware they haven’t truly lived the life of a winner and in fact they’ll recognize with great clarity not only their mistakes and how others got hurt from their own (self-proclaimed) “superiority” but in losing this confidence and realizing how much they did hurt others, they’ll punish themselves in whatever way and for however long of a time they deem to be fit.
This is what I mean when I use the adjective loser. Pride, self-confidence and security will be all lost at once and – as a result – the right punishment will be self-given.
Now, as far as the duration of that punishment, there’s no method to conceptualize it, given that in afterlife time can’t be measured like here on earth when living, time in afterlife is in fact the eternal NOW, therefore what may seem to be few hours once dead it can easily be hundreds of years for those who are alive.
In addition, look back at when I talked about the purgatory, when I said that if there you can see heaven with the sure knowledge that eventually that’s where you’ll be.
I know that this seems somehow complicated, but please trust me when I say that once you “upgrade” your intelligence to “universal” or “cumulative”, nothing can be difficult to understand or confusing anymore.
However I do feel pity for those who are convinced to have lived the life of a winner when they’ll realize what a loser they had been.

  1. https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-do-when-you-realise-that-you-are-an-utter-loser
  2. http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Being-a-Loser
  3. http://allwomenstalk.com/10-signs-youre-dating-a-loser
  4. http://thoughtcatalog.com/sean-curtis/2015/03/3-ways-to-tell-if-youre-a-loser-and-6-things-you-can-do-about-it/ 

No comments: