Labels

Friday, August 05, 2016

MY SPECIAL PROJECT FROM GOD

The name of this post comes directly from an email that my dear friend Pat sent me recently, and that's very much related to my last post about the fact that nothing ever happens by chance, today I want to talk about women I could be married with if I hadn’t come to Berkeley. CA after my graduation to Ph.D. level in Bologna, Italy in fact the two pictures I put here are of Camilla who I dated and was official boyfriend with for several years (don’t even remember how many) and the other is of Tamara who was like another sister to me for having spent entire summer vacation at the Ponza island for at least 15 years.
When I had my wife Michele move to Italy and I married her, Camilla had about a heart attack and spent one full night crying in bed with my mother who tried to make her understand that nothing could have changed my mind and turn that page of her life.
As for Tamara, when the news of my wedding with Michele reached her family in Rome, her maid since Tamara was born, made the comment that she was disappointed because very sure that I’d marry Tamara, given that it was evident that we were very close to each other (being topless was very normal in those times BUT I never had sex nor any sexual kind of attraction toward the woman who was like a sister to me).
And here is where the law of the “everything happens for a reason” can may apply, in fact both these two women (very close to me) are divorced too, for different reasons and my mother – during our daily phone conversations – often tells me that if I had married an Italian woman I’d never be alone as I’ve been for way too many years.
It matters not that my reply is always the same, or that even if abandoned and cheated on, I still passionately love my wife Michele who, through our two treasures made me immortal.
I find it kind of funny that my mother spends several minutes (expensive to call from Italy) to tell me that any other woman would have given to me the same young Lingiardi miracles, whom I refer to as my treasures.
When I tell them that I love them it’s impossible to explain that I’m willing to give my life if there ever was the situation where I could give my life for either of them, that’s a good example that shows the love of a father for his children isn’t any different (or any less) than that of the mother (as I used to be convinced of).
Through my sister and my mother I know what these two women do now and I’m going to say it here:
Tamara: owns a stationery store in Rome downtown, she has 3 daughters who are top level horse riders and are often participating in high level horse competitions around the country (Italy).
  

·        Camilla is a university level professor of English language – that must be American English, since I was told that she had spent several months in the Boston area right after her graduation, she has one son, because in her divorce she obtained the maternity over the boy (don’t know the name nor the age)
 

Given that (surprisingly) I know allot about these two women my main comment – aside that they both are divorced – is that they have pretty good money earning occupations that surely allow a comfortable living, no matter that they both have children to take care of.
However what neither of them has is – putting aside the magnificent beauty of my Michele – the American nationality that she passed on to me, when I married her.


  1.  http://madamenoire.com/257077/straight-from-his-mouth-why-did-he-marry-the-next-woman/
  2. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/divorce-busting/201005/dont-ask-dont-tell-your-family
  3. http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/gods-design-for-marriage/marriage-gods-idea/gods-design-for-marriage
  4. https://sites.google.com/site/divineprovidenceu/

No comments: