Labels

Saturday, July 16, 2016

HELP YOUR BODY HEAL THE INJURED BRAIN



The only one thing that the jerk off of Oxnard said when I last saw him was that in this day and age we can’t even know how repair a bone when it’s broken, we just cast it – hopefully in its original position – and cross our fingers that the body will fix it by itself.
Aside that this is just one of the very reasons that make me believe in the perispinal Enbrel injections (no miracle, just reduction of the brain inflammation in order to let the brain rewire itself) I’ve recently decided to start to help my injured brain to fix itself by using very natural (herbal) elements that have a proven medical history of accelerating the neurogenesis.
I’m talking about glutathione and turmeric that can be purchased in the health aisle of any

grocery store for little money (less than a 6 pack of Starbucks Frappuccino).
As a matter of fact I’ve just started with my plan of the assumption of these natural herbs and I immediately saw that they do have a side-effect, that’s all about making me very sleepy, no matter the time of the day I take them.
My very easy solution to this has been to try to concentrate their assumption as close to the time of going to bed in the evening and as a result, I’ve been sleeping all night even better than I ever did.
This truly amazes me more than I can say, since I never had in my life any trouble whatsoever with my sleeping, especially recently that I’m given some med that’s supposed to keep me quiet and relaxed, therefore not angry with the entire universe like it recently happened with my decision to release this anger on one of the Villa employees (who’s still having nightmares with me ripping the heart out of the chest).
Anyway, let me put few links about the work that these two elements perform on our body in order to help the injured brain heal all by itself.

GLUTATHIONE


 TURMERIC

No comments: