Labels

Monday, June 13, 2016

WITH JESUS? NO WAY DUDE!!

In hope to have made it clear that our God creator is the universal force of gravity, I’m hoping to be able to explain clearly that it could only be Jesus Christ (the Palestinian Jew who lived about 2K years ago J) the one I met.
In fact:
·         If you believe that Jesus and God are the same (sadly some still believe that Jesus was the son of God because Jesus kept saying that God was his Father), how miraculous do you think that Jesus could walk on water? Ever imagined that without gravity we all could be walking - if not running - on water?
·         Couldn’t anyone who can use 100% of their brain capacities perform any and all of the miracles that Jesus did? i.e. wedding at Cana (Jesus liked to party with friends, drinking lots of good wine), the raising of Lazarus (in order to avoid infections, people with leprosy were buried still alive in those times).
·         The reason why Jesus came to earth to die by crucifixion in pain was to limit the powers of the human brain (as I had said here before) and given that my former employer (Giuliano) felt such an incredible hatred for me, when I gave my resignations (I was the upcoming president of his fully owned US subsidiary) such hatred had me crash  - while riding my road bicycle – and I hit my head against a car that resulted in TBI, the injury that we haven’t yet figured out how to help our body to heal on its own (excluding one not yet FDA approved therapy about which too many are my posts in this blog ).
·         I guess that my patience is now a big priority; all I can do is hope not to truly die before the FDA approval will become a reality, simply because I’ll be exercising my free-will with the legal suing for very much money all the MD’s (too many to mention now) who refused this treatment to me only for monetary reasons, saying that such treatment can’t be of any help knowing too well that’s been offered for more than a decade in LA by someone who rather than be appointed a Nobel prize prefers to enrich himself (I guess he doesn’t know what’s the value of money once he’s dead….maybe ask  to Bill Gates).


  1. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/16/little-boy-who-claimed-he-met-jesus-in-heaven-during-near-death-experience-just-issued-a-major-revelation-that-is-rocking-the-christian-publishing-world/
  2. https://www.dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Christianity/Jesus_Christ/Near_Death_Experience_Encounters_With_Jesus/
  3. http://www.courierpress.com/news/former-atheist-to-describe-his-near-death-experience-ep-456467732-325189691.html
  4. http://www.bettybowers.com/neardeath.html
  5. http://www.near-death.com/science/research/jesus.html


No comments: