Labels

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

OF COURSE.....


Of course in the internet you can find it all and – at the same time – its complete opposite, therefore as many websites with videos I can find about atheism (and all of its variations) it was maybe even too easy to find “serious” websites that talk about God, its omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence etc.…there are only now and in the past too billions of Catholics that – no matter what explanation any atheist have tried to give (a good one is that of the ancient Roman empire being in need to better control the people in its empire, supported the widening belief in that Jew who was crucified and died who some fanatics were telling that he came out of his tomb 3 days later like nothing ever happened).
I think that for a Jew, son of a carpenter, born in a fraction of the fraction of a Palestinian village just by itself should convince any non-believer that there might be something at least somewhat special about this Jew who started a religion that has been followed for 2,000 years by billions of people (Christians).
My dad always said that “the majority always wins”, which – aside from outlining pretty well the concept of democracy, really makes me scratch my head about those who don’t believe and therefore fall in the category of the atheists.
Anyway, my search for websites and videos in support of the existence of God, has been too easy to do, what’s been challenging has been to make the selection among the trillions of websites for the few ones I put here, then I can’0t mention how many hours it’s taken me to choose the video I put here, that came out making the search of science proving God’s existence, most of my links are about the fact (as I stated in the past here)that our God creator is nothing else that the universal force of gravity  (even the physicist/atheist Hawking says this) in simple words why do atheists even exist and talk?


  1. http://mikemchargue.com/blog/2014/3/20/god-the-creator
  2. http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2010/09/02/god-did-not-create-the-universe-gravity-did-says-stephen-hawking/
  3. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/02/stephen-hawking-big-bang-creator
  4. http://powertochange.com/students/godexist1/

No comments: