Labels

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

WHAT GOD?

Late last night I realized that in my post about the first agnostic, I kind of said that it’s normal and fully acceptable to be an atheist, so I went to look for some of the most famous atheists (Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking – see videos and links) BUT right after having done that I looked for famous people who were convinced believer in a god creator (other than the Popes J) and – to my surprise I learned that not only A. Einstein, the biggest genius ever existed, who started even the Quantum theories, that are so current and enticing in these days, but stated publicly that – as a Jew – he believed in God, but not a personal one, he defined himself to be a deist more than a believer in God.
I’m going to try something new now, that’s to put here few links to Hawking, Dawkins and Einstein, to outline their positions on God, our creator and I must add that this is a fundamental decision to make, those who choose to believe, even if no proof of God exists, nor hasn’t been found in centuries of scientific research and those who don’t for the exact same reasons I just listed, at the very bottom I'm going to put links to my previous posts where I spoke about Pascal Wager(from my sista in Ventura), who- as a good mathematician - stated that's better to believe in God rather than not, I find it pleasant how plenty of my posts here are in reference to others I wrote in the past.

EINSTEIN:



 HAWKING




DAWKINS

No comments: