Labels

Saturday, June 18, 2016

MY PLANS


IF I still won't be running like I used to this is what I'll do at my angel's wedding!
Every single person who knows me for any reason knows very well how my life has always been driven by plans I was making about anything I would think I may wanted either to have or accomplish in life. I must admit that my brain injury has thrown out of the window any and all my plans for the future not only regarding myself but very much too regarding my family here (not the Italian part) in fact not only I decided to throw out of the window the sure presidency of Tecnica USA – in order to come to a warmer and upper scale location of this country AND bring back to the State where my beloved wife was born (another plan) AND be company president immediately (no time to wait for the position to become available) of a very well-known and healthy footwear company under the direction of a great CEO, but I had planned already to give to both my children/treasures the same youth I had when growing up
i.e. a new car to drive for my hero son, the possibility to go to Italy for my fashion designer daughter


and the best and most luxurious living conditions – to which I had gotten used to – for the woman who chose to be at my side and gave me, our unique treasures.
This is truly the example that the saying “easier said than done” did sadly truly applied to me, in fact I believe to have become famous with the people I mentioned above that anything I ever wanted was done at the speed of a lightning, in other words what I used to want was done already before I was even finished saying it. The very sad AND unfair of my condition is that their mother, through behavior and talk has distanced my treasures from me, to the point that even if they are now on school vacation never come to see me in my lonely  high class prison.



  1. http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/parents_with_physical_disability.html/context/1000
  2. http://sfhelp.org/gwc/abandon.htm

No comments: