Labels

Thursday, June 16, 2016

911 and 911


The other day as I was watching a documentary about the national (if not worldwide) tragedy of 9/11 I realized that the same numbers are the ones of our national emergency number to dial whenever help is needed, this made me wonder if in fact this tragedy had been planned (by that Dick of C.) to coincide to each other, therefore impossible to ever forget.
That eternally damned of Erik could say that this is the effect of my brain being injured, however – as the usual links I put at the bottom – it looks like I’m not the only one who thinks that it’s a simple coincidence, totally unplanned.
In fact, since I’m now very aware of the roles played by “certain” people in the government (only thanks to my former psychologist) and I had the guts to buy a couple of DVD movies in this very good website
http://dvdtruth.com/
That has an entire page of movies about what’s called “the 9/11 lie”, I bought one for curiosity about what might be this lie, but I saw too plenty DVD’s about the Illuminati and the N.W.O. or the New World Order, that from what I could find through a Google search may be the organization that controls all the banks in the world and even appoints the presidents of every democratic 
(NOT dictatorship or monarchy) country that exists.
I’ve spending hours browsing the dozens of movies/documentaries offered that gave me reasons to search some of their subjects, meaning and original source.

No comments: