Labels

Saturday, May 14, 2016

MY TWO FITTING STATEMENTS


It turns out that in my never-ending internet browsing I (very accidentally) stumbled upon these 2 statements:
  1.  IT TAKES LESS THAN DEATH TO KILL A MAN (Billy Bob Thornton in the movie Astronaut Farmer)

  2.  IF A MAN HASN’T FOUND SOMETHING HE ISN’T READY TO DIE FOR, HE ISN’T FIT TO LIVE (Martin Luther King)
I had published the first one at the end of a previous post but the second truly describes what I’ve become as a man (husband and father), in fact – very much like many other N.D.E. survivors – my fear of death is totally gone and I do have my “reason to die” that’s primarily to re-join the US part of my family (my creation) and achieve my already famous W=W (Walking equals Working).
My only issue with the “passing over” (or die) is the deal I made with the entity I named Jesus, who told me that to return to living earth means to surely suffer, however I know (as the theologian I’ve become) that I’ll be walking my princess to the altar the day she’ll get married (10 or more years, I’m hoping) I’ll go to Verona one summer with both of my treasures (where they’ll meet their plenty Italian relatives and perfect their Italian speaking).
To me (and to my injured logic) all of the above, such as being with both of my treasures as they become adults, living in downtown Santa Barbara and having the confidence that eventually I’ll overcome my disability and be free again from conservatorship makes up for any pain and discomfort I have and that I had, however knowing that our God creator never gives a challenge to someone unless the subject will surely overcome it, I’m learning to “sit and wait” (Oh my!!!) with my usual confidence and without any fear whatsoever to die. 
I realize too that I’ve been referring very often to the “afterdeath”, therefore I promise to give an answer to every question –by email - you might have, but please read my plenty previous posts under the philosophy label – (233).



 Good and longer Youtube

No comments: