Labels

Sunday, May 22, 2016

MY GIFTED TREASURES

The fact that I love my children so much that I’d never hesitate for a single fraction of a second (or less) to give my own life in exchange for either one of them both or that I call them “my treasures” and the Italian word for puppies (cuccioli) only gives the shadow of my idea that they truly are gifted children who given that they are
growing up without their (only) real dad (regardless that their mother had attempted to impose on them some loser as “father figure”) it’s no wonder that I must insist to be able to live with them again, who shall they take as example of the right way to approach life in general, including advanced education, spouse and what to do in general while living? Certainly not from someone who lives close to them (instead of me).
I must say that whatever it was that decided to teach me the lesson to be patient, truly found the only possible way to do so, in fact I’m very sure that eventually (whenever it’ll be right) I know that I’ll not only be living with them, but I’ll forever remain to be their loving father.
Having to learn to be patient anyway, has increased (if at all possible) my self-confidence and ability to predict the future.
I’m certainly not a clairvoyant but I’ve always found it easy to predict events simply based on my knowledge of people and previous facts and in this particular case not only the people are my own children, but I know of our past like no other else can.
When I did an internet search about parents with gifted children, much to my surprise I found very many websites on this matter, but I put here very few to let you search by yourself whatever you like.


  1. http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Signs-Giftedness-27331796
  2. http://www.raisesmartkid.com/
  3. http://www.parenting.com/article/how-raise-gifted-children 

No comments: