Labels

Saturday, May 21, 2016

MY BIRTH-GIVEN SELF-CONFIDENCE


For those who know me in person, I don’t think that what I say is of any surprise, I was born with a huge amount of self-confidence that – aside from having constantly been in a hurry – it’s even increased simply because - like any other person who experienced N.D.E. - I’m not afraid to die at all.
Like anyone else I too used to fear death, even if I wasn’t certainly terrified by it in the sense that my life was worthy enough to be given up in exchange for someone else whom I loved really very much (i.e. my wife and my two treasures) I wouldn’t have any hesitation to do such trade, before my practical death in 2005 too.
Now that I know exactly what happens when we die, I can honestly say that I’m still here living with all of this pain is for 2 reasons only, therefore I’m going to keep bugging my readers for at least 30 (or 40?) more years.
As the title of this post claims my self-confidence is what I was born with and while it’s been giving me a real advantage in my career and in the sports I used to practice, it gave me challenges too, because self-confidence can make people uncomfortable (especially when weak), two are the main examples I can give now and the first one is represented by the mother of my two treasures and the other by my real sister, I can add too that my self-confidence can affect also those who are (or were) close to me, in fact I can mention a Ventura sista who was affected with my self-confidence by being close to me for several months who she started her own corporation and is now surely making very good money.
I can mention my real sister and the mother of both my treasures too as the examples of people who are overwhelmed by my impressive self-confidence and decided not to want anything to do with me, therefore they left me rotting here alone for I don’t know how much longer (certainly too long J).

In doing my usual Google search on this topic I found that what I was born with can be increased with exercises at any age, however (as it’s usual for me) I believe that this is a characteristic of the personality that someone is either born with it or not and therefore can never acquire with  exercise, I’m thinking that this might be also the reason that explains why so many MD’s refused to see me again, regardless of their own personal losses.

  1. http://addicted2success.com/success-advice/9-ways-to-build-unbreakable-confidence-from-the-outside-in/
  2. http://www.inc.com/jonathan-alpert/8-ways-to-unleash-your-inner-confidence.html
  3. http://www.douglasbwimmer.com/musings/2015/8/31/so-about-my-overwhelming-self-confidence
  4. http://www.successconsciousness.com/blog/inner-strength/developing-self-confidence-and-inner-strength/

No comments: