Labels

Friday, April 01, 2016

I FORGOT ANNA


I forgot to put my dear sister Anna in my list of “my women” yesterday and I apologize for it, I’ve always been like a personal guard for her, in fact the joke is that she married the only one who didn’t run away in fear when he first met me, she’s truly a Lingiardi like me too, in fact initially she was my guardian here, but sadly (for me) when the time came to make the choice between taking care of the death of our parents, her children’s education and her (fearless) husband, she chose to drop me in the hands of the law, that thought it appropriate to take for good the assessment of me done by some real loser.
I was really mad at Anna for what she did, she made it clear that I’m not certainly a priority for her, knowing really well that if it was me having to make this choice, I’d never have let her go (to hell) but when I think of this (way too often) I immediately realize that while my own true sister had tried to help me in my only time of need, my adored wife Michele didn’t move a finger to help me, and she still does.
This is when – again – I must say that Michele’s right to say that I love her because my brain is injured and that the loser who assessed me is right too in saying that my biggest issue is that I can’t see nor accept that my brain is injured.
I can say to Michele (said already) is that love has nothing to do with the brain, why do people have been referring to love coming from the heart for so many centuries?
To the loser I ask how can anyone be in need of someone else to take care of the money based on how pictures of stones and cats are seen?
Don’t even let me start to talk about where psychology comes from (a child molester and drug addict) because it would be too easy for me to upset entire groups of professionals. 
I mean, how can anyone understand what the most unknown part of our body that works with electric charges(an electrician?) and develops the conscience – that’s eternal and is part of the soul?
Sadly these people are just like any MD where the key-word is TRY.


  1. https://www.wattpad.com/1797901-i%27m-in-love-with-my-brother-brother-sister-romance
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherly_Love 

No comments: