Labels

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

THE ELEGANT UNIVERSE


OK, as I had promised this is a very fascinating documentary about all that interests me lately, I mentioned before how interested I am about the quantum theories (mathematics and Physics) very much because any experiment gives different results depending by who does it and what are the expectations of the observer, what interests me more than I can express that most of the quantum theories were defined by A. Einstein, who disliked them very much to the point that he said that since God doesn’t play dice, he cannot take them seriously, it’s taken several decades to find the way to prove them real and correct with experiments and by listening to the scientists (university professors too) it seems that about all of these high level people  cannot both explain neither can talk about them, since the guy in Oxnard (Ph. D. as he insists to slam on your face ) assessed me as a brain injured man who isn’t able to manage money (NOT mine as well as yours) I simply post below – as usual – few links to websites that in my (brain injured) opinion give a decently accessible description of what this “Elegant Universe” video is all about.
Yet another video to watch alone, without interruptions (like me).










No comments: