Labels

Thursday, February 11, 2016

LA MAGGIORANZA VINCE


This is what my dad (Saint Gianfranco) used to always say to conclude any discussion, especially when his opinion wasn’t agreed by the others in the discussion, it means – like in any democracy – that the majority wins and this is what I want to suggest to some of the atheists I know (i.e. Iacopo and Michele), in fact any and all religions that exist now or that ever existed  (even the cavemen hundreds of hundreds of thousands of years ago who showed in the graffiti made in caves in southern France the already dead friends successfully hunting big games) talk about and believe in what’s today called “afterlife”, that’s the most advanced research in quantum physics.
There are plenty different types of what may happen after we die, I’m going to list here the 2 examples that stick most in my (broken) mind, the one of my friend Iacopo – atheist philosopher among the ones who have the most catholic beliefs I’ve ever encountered – who believes in rebirth with the complete loss of the memories from the precedent life and the Buddhists who believe that – according to the way life was lived - one can return to life as a worm, a lion or some other animal.
Democracy wins here too, because these very few atheists who believe that death is the end of it all cannot compete against the trillions of people who believe that death is like a “new beginning” as more intelligent people like A. Einstein and other gifted people who are at par with such great minds.
I must admit that my natural objectivity has helped me very much more than anyone else, because of my NDE (even if I never had such direct experience, I never had any doubt in the real existence of afterlife).
Of course I now feel to have become some kind of an "expert" in it, but only because of an accident that I surely never wanted or imagined to have, that made lose all I ever cared and loved before it, but also because – for some reason I can’t explain – I can predict what will happen in a near future to others much better than I used to and that used to give to me the rare advantage to predict how  business is going to react depending on what was done by me or by others in a determined time or market.
  1.  http://www.democracy-building.info/definition-democracy.html
  2. http://www.ushistory.org/gov/1c.asp
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy



No comments: