Labels

Thursday, January 07, 2016

OF GOD AND CONSERVATORSHIP


(Warning very long post) Fully independently from my interest or any of my goals, I’ve been discussing of God’s existence with philosophers who are atheists and with pure and simple  atheists, what I’m about to say must therefore be understood as something coming from a brain injured man who (according to the reincarnation of the Nazi Dr. Mengele, living in Oxnard (P.S. the problems you are having now don’t compare to how your afterlife is going to be, so – if you want to avoid to your dearest anything horrible to happen soon – you best tell to the court to have followed my previous assessments, in order to be safer than sorry ) that I’m unable to manage my money primarily because I’m interested in the use of a non-FDA approved therapy that could have me waste few thousands of $$$ and my wealth must therefore be conserved at the “little cost” of $50.000 per year (you do the math).
What I’m about to say not only comes from (as I said already) a brain injured individual but it comes too from someone who said to have met with Jesus when I came out of my long coma.
Having given these preliminary warnings, I say that God is the universal force of gravity - therefore something that even animals are aware of – and since the human kind (us) was created in “his image and likeness” we too were created like gods (read my previous posts), we are therefore eternal and once we die we  gain what’s today called Universal Intelligence (Iacopo calls it cumulative) that makes it possible to review how we spent our lives on earth with the ability to pinpoint every time we did hurt someone else (real sin) and (independently) decide to either spend our eternity in beatitude (= heaven) or in regret (= hell).
This is where our creator (normally named God) comes into place, or when we commit a sin (hurt someone else), we gain negative weight, while if we help or do something nice for others we gain positive weight (these weights are immaterial, can’t be measured with any scale).
 Everyone gains both positive and negative weights while living and the balance between them determines our eternity, meaning that it isn’t our creator (God/Jehovah=gravity) who makes the “final judgement”, it’s very simply ourselves who decide what our final weight is and therefore if we deserve to be in heaven or hell, forever.
I also need to add that – since our God creator is represented by gravity – it’s his human form as Jesus that we can see after we die and my advice is to focus on Jesus with our prayers, simply because my injured brain cannot imagine anyone praying gravity (too many jokes here). I hope that this explains why we aren’t able to put a face on God (unless it’s Jesus) and even say that there’s no proof of God’s existence, how can anyone say that the pencil falling from the desk is proof of God? Same for the apple falling from the tree…..etc… etc...
The other concept I’ve often been referring to is the Vatican, I say “Vatican kingdom”, but you are going to wait for this, I can only anticipate that it has all to do with the disappointment of Jesus (who’s very busy these days).

CONSERVATORSHIP LAWS

I simply want to add few comments to what I said yesterday in the courtroom and I do it in bullet points with the premise that it isn't my intention to offend anyone I’m going to refer to:

·         I'm a supporting member of the NASGA association simply because I cannot believe that intelligent and experienced attorneys are willing to spend any time and be compensated for working with laws that are too close to total insanity, especially because the issues are all based on assessment made by people (neuropsychologists) who studied on books written several decades ago, when the progress in this field runs ahead at warp speed.
·         Aside from the fact that the mother of my children stated that every single psychological assessment made of me has been identical over several years, therefore it must have always been correct, I cannot avoid to strongly believe that she said so only because I remain her sole provider of funds, that rather than be used for/by my children, are mostly used for what their mother considers it to be important for herself, or to keep living at the level that I (only) got her used to live at.
As a former company president, I cannot get over the fact that all male conservators are real losers, who rather than having a normal career working in a normal company prefer to be in charge of money they could never earn by themselves and can independently decide how to use money that isn't theirs, nor it will ever be (unless they steal it, as it too often happens)
It's certainly true that I'm absolutely unable to accept that my brain is so injured that I need a conservator, however I must bring to your attention that my brain is injured in the motor cortex area only from which my hemi-paresis of my left body-side, I saw a very experienced and very important UCLA neurologist who told me very directly that since my brain damage is in the motor cortex area, it's very possible that all the other functions of my brain may have gotten better than before the injury and to this I want to add that my new interests in philosophy, quantum theories (physics and mechanics) together with my old ones in mathematics, music, history and geography have me believe that I have in no need whatsoever to have a conservator who can protect my wealth at my own cost.

   



No comments: