Labels

Sunday, November 22, 2015

SHOCKING




My great disappointment for the woman I’ll be forever loving, was to learn that it was her who asked to the guy in Oxnard that it was best for herself and my treasures if I wasn’t able the rejoin my family.
And here I must specify few consequences of this, as the TBI survivor who had a NDE experience, and I’m still somehow in contact with the afterlife.
I begin by saying that the psychologist in Oxnard shall know already – because intelligent and doctor in psychology – that his afterlife eternity will be spent regretting what he did to me, with in addition the painful influence of both souls of wife and daughter, who’ll be very upset to learn that he did what a beautiful woman had requested him to do.
In addition this man has added to his sins the fact that a certain conservator was chosen to ”save” my money rather than wasting it away doing an experimental therapy that no MD dares to even try, given the legal and financial bad consequences related to its unsanctioned use.
My question to all my readers is: how can paying a conservator $50K (only this far) vs. wasting $50K at most spent doing this “experimental therapy” make it protective of my wealth and take care of my family ? Very sadly I must say that few years ago I became a member of the NASGA organization and I corresponded by email with its president, I even made few minuscule donations because my hope that something might change about these conservatorship laws.
However while I check their blog daily, I’ve yet to see a minuscule step in the direction of a change in those horrible and very unfair laws.

My connection with the afterlife has recently informed me that the psychologist in Oxnard recently realized to have been very unfair in my regards, but since to ask to the court to reconsider my condemnation to be under conservatorship could mean a loss of influence, he decided not to even mention this, because of his fear to lose stature in his field.
All I can say is that since love is the most powerful feeling in this entire universe and this is what I’m planning to use to have the idling soul of the only woman I love, who cannot believe that the human existence continues also after death, be forever with me in heaven.
P.S. I know I’ll be in heaven for the simple explanation I gave about the gravity law with the application of positive and negative weights in respect of what's done while living.




  1. http://stopguardianabuse.org/
  2. http://www.gregoryforman.com/blog/2012/10/impeaching-a-guardian-ad-litem-whos-gone-too-rogue/
  3. http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2015/05/15/beware-the-con-game-of-conservatorships/
  4. http://www.elderlawetn.com/04/conservatorship-protections/
  5. http://nasga-stopguardianabuse.blogspot.com/

No comments: