Labels

Sunday, November 08, 2015

I FIGURED IT OUT


I warn my readers that this is going to take both time and thinking to go through it all to the end, so don’t even start reading if you have not these 2 pre-requites.
First I know why the mother of both my treasures keeps telling me that she’s scared of me, it’s now very clear in my mind that it’s about impossible to accept me as I’ve become (from a real stud to a disabled freak) then – absolutely without any will of any kind from my curiosity (given by my superior intelligence) I now know very well (among very few others) what happens after we die, or that our soul (everybody has it) acquires what’s today called Universal intelligence (cumulative as per Iacopo) that I believe it to be our intellect without any of the “noise” that surrounds each of us while we are living. Once our mind is free to have a better understanding of everything, the first thoughts go to review how we lived our life and in doing so we are (newly) able to pinpoint whatever and whenever we did give some hurt of any kind to someone else and here comes the
Second this precise awareness of when we did hurt somebody by doing or NOT doing something for someone else is exactly what is going to determine (on our own) how we’ll spend our afterlife (in regret or living again whatever bad we did to somebody else) what my injured brain finds very interesting is that what the divine poet Dante Alighieri described (centuries ago) in his comedy, or that when we forever (in eternity) regret something, we are in hell, if our own soul determines that our bad done when living has some balance with the good, purgatory is how we’ll exist for a portion (self-determined) of eternity , then – of course – IF we’ll deserve heaven, it’ll simply be the mental projection of whatever beautiful we lived and experienced when living.
Additionally I may have said already before that our God creator, is represented and real through the universal force of gravity, therefore by acquiring the Ui we – ourselves – become just like Him (“God made man in his own image and likeness”), it becomes easy to “judge” the way we conducted our lives (especially when we convince ourselves to have lived in perfect harmony with both society and nature).
What I think it to be very interesting is that – even if in heaven – God is never to be seen, our souls simply know that he’s watching us with the same love of a father for his children (i.e. I’d be ready to give my life for both of  my children without any hesitation)
Important to know is that our souls are truly eternal, including the stillborn or aborted children, what they have in their minds instead of real life experiences is the genetic imprinting given by their parents (to be) and whoever had this experience will meet the soul of the unborn child once they die.
Of course, given that afterlife is our mental projection, those who believe that death is the end of it all, it’s exactly what their should will experience, but I’m truly not qualified to say anything about this because this subject was never mentioned or even approached.
I actually know of few people whose belief is truly this, all I can say for the ones whom I love is that I’ll be able to save them from their eternal nothingness or that such condition doesn’t involve awareness of it, because it’s a true hell (believe me, I’ve been in such hell for about 10 years).
All I want everyone to know is that I NEVER even dreamed to ever receive this knowledge, that’s made the entire humanity curious to know; therefore I guess that I should give reason to Fr. Betto in Ventura, who always told me that I’m blessed for having been chosen to be told of something that’s been a big  ? since the beginning of time.
More to come in reference to specific individuals.


  1.  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/afterlife-scientists-offer-matrix-style-theory-2802021
  2. http://www.near-death.com/science/theories-of-ndes.html
  3. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11144442/First-hint-of-life-after-death-in-biggest-ever-scientific-study.html
  4. http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/afterlife/science-life-after-death.htm
  5. http://listverse.com/2014/02/15/10-reasons-there-might-be-an-afterlife/
  6. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2503370/Quantum-physics-proves-IS-afterlife-claims-scientist.html
  7. http://time.com/68381/life-beyond-death-the-science-of-the-afterlife-2/


No comments: