Labels

Thursday, November 26, 2015

ABOUT LIFE


Life has a beginning (birth) and an end (death) my dad always told me and this is exactly what he said in May of last year (few months before his death), he said too that he knows for personal experience that we all have the soul, for having seen it leaving the body at time of death in plenty people (i.e. relatives, friends and partisans during the WWII war), he said too that he wasn’t scared to die, he was more curious to know where his soul might go or what could happen to it once it leaves the body.
The biggest fear of my dad, however had always been to wake up in the coffin after being buried underground, which made no sense at all and went in complete opposition to his confident knowledge that we all have the soul, he was actually pretty glad when the Vatican removed the opposition to incineration, that's exactly what happened to his body after he "passed over", in fact I have pictures of my mother in the cemetery holding the wooden box containing the ashes of my dad.
As much as he used to say that death is an integral part of life just like birth is, therefore never to fear it, he also said that while we forget the pains of being born, unfortunately it-s impossible to forget the pains of death, we are too conscious of our feelings not to be afraid of death.
Therefore, we can say that death hurts only the people who remain alive, mostly for the sense of loss of the departed, that's exactly what happened to me with the HUGE difference that I came back to life due to my immense (stronger than death) love for my two treasures.
In fact, not only I lost my family (or my creation) but in addition (like it wasn’t enough) my job, my home and pretty much everything else I ever cared for in my entire life before the accident(practical death).
As I came out of the 2 months long coma I’m told to have said that I was still alive as the result of an agreement I had made with Jesus, who had warned me that my living again would have been painful, I laugh now when I think of what I had thought at that time, or that I could just take some aspirin or Tylenol and any pain would go away……..Yeah, but what can take away the pain for all my losses? I can only think of strychnine, but that has permanent consequences (death) that have too many side effects J

I conclude just reminding my readers that love is only human and stronger than death itself, it affects our souls too - even after death – and souls reunite because of it. As for me, like many others who had a N.D.E. I'm fully unafraid to die (I hope that my readers know the reason why I'm still living) and since I'm sure that afterlife is our mental projection of what it could be PLUS our own experiences had while living, I do know that Michele and I will be forever in our own heaven (much more about this later).

  1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/40-quotes-about-life-for-an-optimist/
  2. http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/01/theres-more-to-life-than-being-happy/266805/
  3. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elyse-gorman/25-truths-about-life-we-all-need-to-remember_b_6142832.html
  4. http://thoughtcatalog.com/katherine-snow/2015/11/15-truths-sarah-dessen-taught-us-about-life-love-and-letting-go/

No comments: