Labels

Friday, October 16, 2015

ME SO HORNY



I too used to have such "liberalized female" at my side. 
Talk about the afterlife being the mirror image of all we did and experienced while living, either in the bad, scary and disgusting way - for hell - or in the most beautiful places or people we loved and took care of - for heaven.
This video is from one of my most beloved movies in my collection, that gives something to do to me all day long, so I can let the time go by, rather than think of the afterlife of both people I love and hate.
This actually worries me regarding my own afterlife, because I'm not doing what Jesus taught us to do (turn the other cheek) in fact I hate very deeply all those who took advantage and humiliated me in my only time in my life when I couldn't defend myself in any way and this explains very much too why I've been saying that Jesus himself (God made into man) did take revenge - just like in the old testament - against all who killed Him with the most painful method available at that time (crucifixion).
Aside from the self-explanatory video I leave you with a few interesting links about what's called "the oldest job in the world".

  1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_prostitution
  2. http://prostitution.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=1315 



No comments: