Labels

Saturday, October 17, 2015

BEING JOHN MALKOVICH



Oh my God! oh your God!!! this is a movie that I really cannot advise to anybody to ever watch, all I can say - if you ever are so unlucky to have it - is to watch it alone(like I always am) and rather than drown in large quantities of beer (or any alcohol) maybe a glass of urine would fit this movie better. Aside the reviews I put below (that I'm sure are all positive), all I can repeat is to watch it alone with a glass full of human piss.
How can good actors ever accept to even read the script of such an abortion? I refuse to think that it might have been just for money (even if for money we people have done even worse - if possible) neither I can think that being in such a movie could be adding to the career of any real Hollywood actor. Or is it me (with my injured brain) who has no clue about the reason why such a movie was ever made?  All I can tell you is to try to watch it (if you can) to its end, and - after having plucked up - comment my post with an opinion (if you can have any).
While my vote is - I repeat - a full glass of piss, I cannot wonder from what type of sick mind can such an idea of a movie plot like this came from
  • could have it come from someone who had an abusive childhood?
  • or has been drinking whiskey by the gallon?
  • or a prostitute with a venereal disease that got to the brain?
The alternative options are so many that I can't even list them - again - all I can say if you can avoid watching it is to do it alone drinking something at par with the quality of the movie.
It's been difficult to find Youtube trailers and reviews too about this monster-movie, that - of course - I strongly DO NOT recommend to watch.
Nevertheless the one part in this movie that doesn't deserve to be flushed down the toilet is when John Malkovich goes himself into himself and that's when his entire reality get's filled of John Malkovitches continuously repeating this last name like they are saying something to a bunch of John's M.
To say that this movie gave an atrocious headache like I never had before is to minimize how I felt after having watched it to the end (without any piss) BUT if bad luck strikes you and you have it, watch it at least to learn what good actors can do when desperate.


  1. http://www.metacritic.com/movie/being-john-malkovich
  2. http://variety.com/1999/film/reviews/being-john-malkovich-1117752080/
  3. http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/being-john-malkovich-19991029
  4. http://www.theguardian.com/film/being-john-malkovich
  5. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/being_john_malkovich/ 

No comments: