Labels

Sunday, September 20, 2015

DARWINISM vs. CREATIONISM


I hope that everyone here knows very well that I'm a true creationist, sadly though my adored ex-wife is a convinced Darwinist (Just like Nazism was), what amazes me is that an intellectual confrontation has been going on in this country - where no specific position on Catholicism's has ever been taken - however since God has an important place in our constitution it's not that the USA is a country of atheists, I'm therefore surprised that so much news interest is given to this very issue, where it's become scientifically evident that what Jesus did and said is very true and even possible to demonstrate.
I must say that it makes me sad that such a convinced Darwinist as Michele is, my children can only hear from her and in fact my dear son reacts very negatively whenever the conversation turns to "religious subjects" (as he says).
Given that I'm sure that Michele is smarter than average and that she's been reading books by the ton her entire life, this far, I'm both surprised and astonished by her convinced belief in what Darwin said to have discovered. Without making any fuss about it, I simply post a couple of very clear Youtube videos and very few links to websites that are consistent with this subject and hope that my eternal love will come here and read what I post and link.
  1.  http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq/cat02.html
  2. http://www.str.org/articles/monkey-morality-can-evolution-explain-ethics#.VgCzj99Vikp
  3. http://deeptruths.com/articles/big_lie_exposed.html


 And as always:


No comments: