Labels

Sunday, August 30, 2015

MY MEETING WITH JESUS



Regardless of what my atheist friend Iacopo had tried to explain and make sense of my saying that I'm still alive for having made an agreement (deal) with Jesus (result of my Catholic education), even if I was forewarned that it would be painful (too many jokes about my understanding of pain at that time) doing my usual lonely time spent on my PC making Google searches I found that plenty survivors who had NDE did meet with Jesus AND reported it loudly through the internet (check my links) I can therefore agree with what Father Betto told once to me, or that I'm truly blessed because very few people can say to have had such an experience and I want to add also that it's now clear to me (and my injured mind) why I cannot remember what Jesus looked like, while I clearly remember His words and what the agreement meant (word by word). Given that I've been collecting DVD'S on this subject (Afterlife and brain/mind) when I put it all together I can surely say (as I said already before) not only that I did meet Jesus Christ but that I'm still in contact both with Him and our Afterlife, both sending messages to me either while sleeping through dreams or via messengers who I can only recognize for what I'm being told by them, since I either never met any of them, or never even heard of.
I need to say also that whoever uses any of the criminal conservatorship laws is destined to eternal regret as soul after they pass over and that the NASGA organization (dedicated to these laws to be outlawed) may have a good purpose in mind, but they have been spending donated money and the time of too many for bringing less than zero results, even if those who made the conservatorship laws are in their hell already, maybe the NASGA should think that their donated money could be best used (spent) by supporting some politician of influence (Rep. or Dem. it matters NOT).
My older post about the importance to pray Jesus:




  1. http://www.spiritdaily.org/eadieJesus.htm
  2. http://www.near-death.com/science/research/jesus.html

No comments: