Labels

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MY TAKE ON ZEITGEIST MOVIE(S)


I just posted the "official review" of this "unsettling movie" and putting aside for a moment the claims done about Jesus, Christianity, monetary system and plenty others, I can say with great self-confidence (what's different?) that while all that's being described and explained about the financial, monetary and worldwide banking system is fully correct (from the victim of TBI repeatedly assessed as unable to manage his own money....) what's immensely incorrect is Christianity being described as being one of the other plenty religions around the world that shares with all the others the very astronomical foundation of all beliefs in the God-Sun, or what the ancient Egyptians believed to be real and wrote in hieroglyphics on the walls of plenty tombs and in many of their architectural marvels.
However, I must add that Christianity and all the other religions truly behave like empires and collect our money in tax-free donations by making faithful people become afraid of the consequences of their souls (or personality/conscience)
What I find to be very funny too is that only now (second millennium) mankind is rediscovering what mankind has known and believed in since it was possible to leave signs for others (posterity) to see/read/understand, or that there truly exist a form of life after we die, aside from the ancient Greek philosophies and the Egyptian too, I can think to the graffiti of early hominids painting on walls of caves they inhabited (millions of years ago?) that portrayed their belief that who had died among them was successfully hunting where souls go after the body is left here to rot. I believe that this is one of the latest interpretations of those graffiti found in  caves in Southern France.
Putting all of this aside what my (injured) brain clearly understand from this movie is that God is us people (you included) in fact not only we can create (sexual reproduction or having babies) but our creator (Jehovah with the Big-Bang and all else) gifted mankind of the brain (I spoke too much of it already) that I know in some more time (time on eternal perspective) we'll learn how to control and manage according to our needs and wants, therefore miracles will no longer exist, because the explanation of what we'll do, no longer will be a mystery.

Since I know all of this I'm not afraid to die at all - like anyone else who had a NDE experience (I chose to be here only for the love I have for my treasures) but I'm looking forward to my complete recovery while taking care of my family (my own creation).
  1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/travis-walter-donovan/the-zeitgeist-movement-en_b_501517.html
  2. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/
  3. http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4196
All here, take your time, very long and very intense too:

No comments: