Labels

Sunday, June 07, 2015

EGOTISM

It just so happens that very close to where I live a very experienced and respected rheumatologist has his office -with very hot front desk girls- and much to my huge amazement he told to me that I'm perfectly correct to believe that perispinal Enbrel is the miracle I understand it to be, very sadly and disappointingly however I was there all alone and not with my important and nice and caring full conservator who manages all of my money to prevent my wasting it before I turn to be 65 y/o (ha!).
I also understood - after having proved to this MD that I know extremely well how this off-label therapy is done and how it affects the injured brain also several years after the injury - that the only reason explaining why he won't ever do it to me is simply for his own egotism - too big for me to give an idea of its size - in short this very important, educated and experienced rheumatologist (who must like young and beautiful girls) explained to me that it isn't that he won't ever give to me these "miraculous injections" because it costs very much money to buy the patent extension from the filer of the patent (like every other loser I ever asked for it) but simply because - given his past relationship with the patent holder, his own ego is too big for him to ask to the patent holder to buy the extension to it (and consequently have his investment repaid back to himself at least 50 times back in a short amount of time), he simply wants to have nothing to do with someone he (and his ego) consider inferior to himself.
This means that - while I'm glad to having been proven correct once again - only time (and a miracle) will let me receive the only method (still off-label because not yet FDA approved) that can surely restore me and my life and family the way I always wanted them to be.


  1.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism
  2. http://www.quora.com/What-are-the-things-that-your-ego-stops-you-from-doing
  3. http://simplelifestrategies.com/10-signs-your-ego-is-in-control/
  4. http://advancedlifeskills.com/blog/personal-development-%E2%80%93-is-your-ego-getting-in-the-way/





No comments: