Labels

Friday, June 05, 2015

I CAN'T HELP IT

I really swear that I don't do it on purpose, but given that I spend about 14 hours each day in front of my computer browsing the internet for millions of reasons - not at all related to something that may be useful to overcome my disabilities - as I was researching about a new medication that my new psychiatrist prescribed very recently to me (first thing I always do is to read about the always present side-effects).
This is the list of websites (even from the important and official NIH) that popped out in my search.
Since while I was in a coma (2 months long) I had what's now called a Near Death Experience when I made an agreement with I don't know who (but I had several different suggestions about the "entity" I may have met) about my surviving the accident, somehow I'm still in some sort of contact with what's named the afterworld and very often I dream that there already exists the way to fully recover from a brain injury by simply reducing the inflammation of the injured brain (that often lasts many years after the actual, initial injury) so that the brain itself can return to be plastic (just like mother nature has programmed the brain to be).


I've been posting so much here about "this way" and why it's still very difficult and expensive to receive this treatment that I just invite my readers to use the new and improved navigation tools of my blog to know about it,  even if by just reading the sites I linked above should be sufficient.

No comments: