Labels

Sunday, June 28, 2015

CAMILLA???


This post is a full demonstration of my previous post (1/14/2015) http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/01/connections.html about the fact that our lives are all connected to each other and I add that I'm very slowly starting to understand Iacopo's hypothesis regarding the concept of re-birth and importance of the "I" connected to conscience (even if I still see no difference between conscience and soul).
Anyway among the hugely strange dreams I've been having since my exit from the coma, very recently I dreamed - much to my surprise - that I was participating to a "family game" around a big round table in the luxurious apartment in Milan where my cousins live(d) when my cousin Alba stated - as part of this game - that I "never trust my father". I must say that this statement is so untrue to me that it woke me up and I started to think if it could be a good thing for me to call my mother (2 am for me = 11 am in Italy) to ask to her to call Alba to ask if she ever thought that.
In addition to this very weird dream I had a couple of days ago, last night I dreamt of my former girlfriend Camilla whom everyone close to me was convinced I was going to surely marry.
Without going into any detail I put here links to the island where we went together for a summer vacation (Formentera) and a picture of Camilla I found in the internet, because no pictures of Camilla exist anymore, the story in fact is that when I first saw Michele (just few seconds) I fell in so much deep and honest love for her that as soon as I went back to Italy, I destroyed any and all pictures of Camilla and when I announced to my family and friends that my new great love (Michele) was coming to Italy to be with me, I don't remember the jump of surprise that all the people who knew me well did, that was only lower than the jump they all made when - little after having Michele in Italy - I announced our upcoming wedding.
Anyway, my very recent dream about Camilla (who had her hip broken at about the same time I had mine broken too AND is divorced with a son about the age of mine) was about the fact that no matter how much I love Michele I'm going to spend some time in my purgatory of regret for having dropped Camilla like an apple falls from a tree at the right time, when I - again - woke up in the middle of the night due to this dream, I started to think that Camilla would never have walked away from me like Michele did, I'm sure that Camilla - being Italian - wouldn't have looked for comfort (AND money) from someone else (maybe a B. ) and would surely be my conservator, this led me to think that by marrying her, I could replace my current conservator, give a brother to my Brent and do what I believe that can fully restore my (superior) brain functions as they had been until the age of 42 (10 years ago).
Camilla is a university professor of English language at the Verona university and I'm thinking that she could easily be an Italian language professor here too (at UCLA or UCSB).
Too bad that my love, passion and gratitude for Michele are so immense that not even death can erase them in any way, in fact I'm convinced, that in afterlife I'll be the one who - with the immense strength of my eternal love for Michele - will have both our souls exist together again forever........



  1. http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/spain/formentera/holidays-formentera.html
  2. http://formentera.es/en
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formentera

No comments: