Labels

Friday, May 22, 2015

UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE (or Ui)



Being the survivor of a surely mortal accident with a NDE that put me in contact with Jesus Christ, has made it completely disappear any natural fear of death - like many NDE survivor claims - and since I know (for personal and direct experience) that as we die our already omnipotent brain receives a boost from what's named universal intelligence (or cumulative) and this is the reason that explains perfectly the reason why at times I ask to myself why the heck I'm still living here in all of this pain and humiliations by others.
Well, my reason is pretty simple for me because - no matter the pain - I always see myself walking my daughter to the altar the day she'll get married and thinking that - having survived the impossible - I'm going to stick around another 30 years at least, my confidence that I'll be doing this goes way over the roof of any height.
I find it interesting that the Ui concept isn't related to any religion, it's simply the result of scientific research done by serious people and this makes this idea even more credible than if it was coming from someone strictly related to some religious faith.
As a side note I also noticed that much of the research of what happens after we die and of the true existence of the soul comes from psychologists not necessarily related to any religious faith, I therefore really wonder what that guy in Oxnard is thinking, knowing how his soul will be spending eternity and given that I trust that he's an intelligent individual, he should know that there would be nothing bad if he was to tell to the Juvenile court that what he had said of me wasn't correct and therefore ensure that me and that my entire family (3 more) will return to be free again.



  1.  http://www.noetic.org/blog/is-there-evidence-for-universal-consciousness/
  2. http://www.dingtwist.com/near-death-experienc/
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_intelligence

No comments: