Labels

Saturday, May 23, 2015

SO I'M TOLD

My connection with the Universal intelligence had me understand the reason of my accident that kind of upset me, I had broken the second commandment: 2. You shall not make for yourself any idol (finally I was president of a great company),  it was just my own intelligence, conscience (or my God) that was focused on keeping me in balance.
Only my conscience/God/Universal intelligence knows what my life would be now without any accident and practical death, but I really doubt that my cheating on Michele could have lasted more than few days, very much also because of the presence of our treasures, whom I'd never have them live through such a dishonor.
And this brings me to talk about suicide, in fact by mistake I bought on eBay a movie titled Jack that's about the story of Dr. suicide, or Jack  Kevorkian, followed by few PBS videos on the Final Exit Network (few links below) that reinforced beyond what's possible my determination to never try to do that for my immense love for my children/treasures and for my firm belief that to die by suicide is to take the fastest way to eternal hell, where you forever regret what you could have done different or more if you had chosen to live rather than die. Since the Villa - where I've been living - has decided not to let me live here anymore they surely have no interest that I'd never want to commit suicide, but what counts for me is that my treasures will never have to live through such a horror, especially since they have been living through something very similar (I had died in 2005 for their mother).


  1.  http://www.finalexitnetwork.org/Home.html
  2. http://www.worldrtd.net/organization/final-exit-network
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Exit_Network

No comments: