Labels

Monday, May 18, 2015

THE REALLY SCARY BOX MOVIE



I just put here few links to consistent websites that give a critic of this movie and - as always - I post the trailer of this movie too.
This is really a movie not to ever watch, way much better to drink a beer with friends or even alone rather than sitting on needles for about 2 hours watching this very nonsensical story narrated in this movie that leaves the viewer in a very deep sense of having unbalanced the logic and soul.
I really cannot figure out what this movie wanted to communicate in any way, shape or form, rather than make the viewer feel like crap for the entire movie length, I can only say that I'm sorry not to have my whiskey collection anymore, because this movie can exit my body and mind only after having swallowed one quart of single malt only.
I'm only glad that I hadn't paid a dime for it, it was a "gift" from a friend overseas where I'm curious to know how it was received by the public there when it went in theaters.
This also makes me wonder if there exists any way to as for the refund of the cost of the theater entry ticket, if after having watched a movie you hate it, it really makes me laugh thinking of people watching an entire movie for the usual 2 hours and go back to the ticket seller booth asking for the refund saying that the movie isn't worth the cost of the ticket just bought.
Maybe I'll try to sell this movie DVD with eBay, saying that it's really a very good and scary movie.....who knows maybe nobody knows about it yet.....



  1.  http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-box
  2. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10009151-box/
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Box_(2009_film)

No comments: