Labels

Sunday, May 17, 2015

SARCASTIC!

During my times of complete belief that few shots of Etanercept in a specific (and patented) neck location could both allow to this med to pass through the blood-brain barrier and therefore eliminate the brain inflammation that's the result of TBI and that can last for entire decades, therefore restarting the natural brain plasticity and therefore let "mother nature" to do its healing work on the injured parts of the brain (i. e. no new neurons "creation" - only God can do it) just like only our own body can heal a simple cut in the skin.
The brain plasticity can rewire the living and functional neurons around the dead ones and therefore give back to the victim functions and abilities like before the injury even decades after the injury (not just few days or hours).
With the help of the wonderful internet, I was able to get in touch with true bio-researchers to discuss this matter and I even felt to have developed a friendship with an Australian senior lecturer in pathology by the name of Ian (where are you now?) who taught to me in a simple to understand - for an ED rather than MD like me - what I can only call a "huge amount" of knowledge about this non-FDA approved system to use Enbrel in a way that isn't (yet) medically tested and therefore authorized by the God-FDA.
Given that lately I've been struggling with my prizmed glasses I went back to look at one of the dozens of emails I had exchanged with my friend Ian and I found again the one where he tells to me that since the Etanercept does reduce the inflammation of the brain, also the occipital lobe is included, therefore I could have my sight back at full field AND receive Lasik surgery to totally eliminate the myopia I had since I was a teenager.
All I can say again is that the lucky and now very wealthy MD who accidentally discovered this "off-label" use of Etanercept may realize that it isn't going to be how wealthy he has become that will open the doors to heaven, only sharing his discovery with the entire world will allow to his soul to be forever there, instead to try to make even more money going after the Alzheimer pharmaceutical and support industry.
My fingers are crossed (not in hope) that sooner than later something truly divine is going to happen to give back to me my life as it used to be for 42 years.
Who shall I thank for this mistrust and rejection of my logic? And where will your souls go after your death? Any guess is valid, nobody knows what after death is, nor if it even exists........




  1. http://www.neuroskills.com/brain-injury/occipital-lobes.php
  2. http://creately.com/diagram/example/hh55pev62/Compare+and+Contrast+the+4+Neurotherapeutic+Approaches
  3. http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread211901.html
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Traumatic_brain_injury/Archive_1#Edit_request_on_2_November_2012
  5. http://www.drugs.com/sfx/etanercept-side-effects.html
  6. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-2-cents-on-perispinal-enbrel.html

No comments: