Labels

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET



As I'm thinking to where my heaven will be spent forever after I'll die, I realized that it couldn't be underwater in the most magnificent seas I've ever been while living, because a grand piano couldn't produce any sound underwater and given that one of my greatest loves here on earth while living (besides M.) is indeed for the playing of Bach by Glenn Gould, I'm now doubtful if I really desire to be underwater forever, or in some (acoustically perfect) room with a grand piano (Steinway) and Glenn playing for me.
Given that it's what your mind and conscience project from life experiences that forms your heaven, I'm now troubled by the decision I must make in the next 30 years before I'll die, because to spend my eternity underwater without ever hearing Glenn play on his piano, might turn out to be at least my purgatory.
I just put here a Youtube video that shows the re-creator and re-composer Glenn while he plays part of what's been making him almost immortal, simply to give the idea of the kind of heaven I might renounce to in eternity, just to be underwater forever.
Of course, given that heaven is a different dimension than earth (where we live), it might be that (piano) music can be listened to even if being underwater, however since nobody knows of this (until dead) I cannot ask to anyone what to most desire, I'm going to therefore be safer than sorry (who else followed this rule?) and focus my conscience into being underwater for eternity, who knows? I may be so lucky that even if underwater I'll see and listen Glenn playing like in this video....


No comments: