Labels

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

HOPE

Richard Hawking is one of my heroes and while he maintains that God (the creator) doesn't exist, his phrase: "as long as there's life, there's hope" really makes me wonder the reason why Hawking refuses the idea that a God may exists, I mean doesn't anyone hopes that something or someone may be able to make your hopes come true? and doesn't praying for something to happen shows how powerful in humans hope can be?
I therefore decided yesterday that I'm not going to use Hawkins's phrase ever again, I'm going to replace the words: drive and determination simply because they make it clear that there exists no hope that some superior entity (our Creator) may intervene in our real lives in order to affect them in the exact way we want, or need. While drive is totally what our human mind (or conscience) expresses with conscious decision and determination is the level of strength we apply to drive in order to sustain it, no matter the amount of time or effort it may require.
I can say therefore that what happened yesterday in the Ventura Juvenile court room isn't the result of my hopes to be let free from both a bloodsucker and a loser, but by my own mental drive and its determination  (both very strong) that given that I now know how powerful they both are will help me return to be the man I was born to be.


All I now need to do is to use my very strong and efficient drive and determination to find an attorney with my same characteristics(drive and determination) to help me in going after my victimizers as they soon become my own hopeless victims.

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking#2000.E2.80.93present
  2. http://www.hawking.org.uk/
Good videos linked here:

No comments: