Labels

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

DA PATENT

Everyone who knows me should know that I'm not a "giver upper" therefore my extensive research about the perispinal Enbrel for neurological recovery from TBI has never been put on hold or discarded in any way.
Yesterday a former colleague of mine in the GEOX times came to see me in my room all the way from Boston, MA to visit me and as I was telling him of this experimental medical procedure being covered by US patent 2 very different topics immediately came out:
1.       given that my friend is famous for having a monster in his body, we decided to patent it, so that instead of him being the one who pays for his partner's performances, it's going to be completely the other way around, he'll receive payments (don't know yet for how much) for his monster's performances, so he'll become truly very wealthy
2.     Him and I are going to figure out together how to legally destroy the charlatan who accidentally discovered what he's been using to take money out of desperate people who would pay more than they can afford for the dream to have a full recovery either from TBI or Alzheimer.

but maybe he's correct......



No comments: