Labels

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MY INCONSTENCIES + QUESTIONS

First let me start with these questions: "does any of my readers (few dozens each day) figured out that my NDE gave me real and direct proof that after death we all go somewhere else and that human kind - with its soul - is basically immortal? "and also can anybody explain the reason why - all of a sudden - the mass media is so excited about telling the stories of the NDE survivors and what they all say they learned from them?
Is it that everyone is looking to have a reason to have so many of our young soldiers die in such remote and forgotten places in this earth for very idiotic and superficial reasons?
Given all of my plenty posts (recent too) about my own direct and clear understanding of what happens as we die (not where we go, disappointingly) I realize my big inconstancy with what I know being true with the "passing over" or that as we die we see our lives like a documentary and with our newly acquired Universal Intelligence (or cumulative, per Iacopo - objective, per myself) we pinpoint every time when in life we hurt somebody else - directly or indirectly - (not just weapons, tongue can be very deadly too), therefore all of the mental and physical energy I spend on my frustrated anger, is completely wasted since I do know for sure that after death all will be put in balance again forever and for everyone.
I guess that my only excuse to be the way I am is that I was born in Italy, where if someone doesn't solve personal problems with the hands, is both a coward and a loser (I'm the only one who can use these words attached to me). Therefore last night I made the decision to stop worrying about what may happen to me (and to my family) simply because our conscience, mind and our soul will re-balance it all as we die (or shortly).


And here too I feel it important to repeat that IF we repair our most evident wrongs done to others while still alive, we do have the certainty that our eternity won't be spent in the hell our own mind creates (see my 2/27 post titled "what you believe in, becomes real").
 http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/02/what-you-believe-in-becomes-real.html .

  1. http://www.highexistence.com/topic/being-inconsistent/
  2. http://www.empowermagazine.com/motivational-monday-the-3-greatest-opportunities-to-stop-being-consistently-inconsistent/

No comments: