Labels

Friday, February 06, 2015

YOUR DECISION/YOUR FREE WILL




I believe to have watched the movie "what dreams may come" so many times that the CD is starting to wear out. I can only say that all of my posting about religion and God in this blog must be a direct consequence of my NDE in which I said that I had made the agreement with Jesus to survive and  return to living earth due to my immense love for my children, no matter if I was warned that it would be surely painful.
Related to this I want to say that after very much emailing with my friend Iacopo (the atheist philosopher), I think that he may have been correct in saying that I hadn't talked with Jesus, but with myself "in another space and time", now that he told me that his third hypothesis involves the important concept of conscience (but why not soul?) I'm getting the feeling that I understand the concept of what happens after we die much better than before. Based on this new interest I may have watched the "dreams" movie so much because it's a movie packed full of ideas that belong to both religion, philosophy and very recent science, in fact I post here a very key part of this movie that describes the concept of God's existence and its role being played in life and afterlife. Enrico may say that my understanding of this movie is just a sad expression of my injured brain, however I say what might please atheists too (without being blasphemous).
In simple words I understand from what this movie conveys is that while God surely exists and loves us He gifted us humans of the brain that not only is hugely powerful but that with evolution over several millennia has made us like Gods too. In my injured and simplistic mind we were given the brain to take care of ourselves, much like we have the moon to shelter our planet earth from comets or other objects to collide against it/us.
Every time I watch this movie the idea that it's our own brain (and mind) that allows to our personalities (the self) to eternally exist also after we die and this brings me to say that living on earth is of paramount importance, how could we ever create a place to exist that's both comfortable and recognizable? (there are even pets there....)
On the other side I'm impressed by the accuracy of how hell is pictured and also by where Robin's wife is after having committed suicide, there was no God who judged her decision, just herself in her own home in a rotten state, everything fallen apart.
It's now impossible for me not to make this movie the favorite movie I ever saw and I'm really astonished that it hasn't become a greater success.
Maybe I'm seeing and understanding much more than others in it, but the fact that trillions of people over millions of years, several different religions and the latest scientific research are all in full agreement with what this movie portrays amazes me very much and I look forward to watch it with my treasures.
Who hopefully will believe - as I do since a toddler - in the true existence of  heaven, so correctly described in the Italian language (paradiso terrestre = earthly paradise) because that's where their souls will be in eternity after having left their body here on earth.



  1. http://realtruth.org/articles/120118-002.html
  2. http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/2010/05/27/michelangelos-secret-message-in-the-sistine-chapel-a-juxtaposition-of-god-and-the-human-brain/
  3. http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/The-Right-Brain-God(1606194).htm
  4. http://bigthink.com/think-tank/is-the-brain-hardwired-for-religion
  5. http://enrichmentjournal.ag.org/201204/201204_110_religious_belief_brain_function.cfm

No comments: