Labels

Friday, February 13, 2015

MY STUPIDITY

On 2/11 I posted a correction to a previous post about the NeuroAid saying that a former neighbor had tried it and it didn't give any benefit whatsoever to him, the fact that I took his word on this for good and I completely gave up on even attempting to use NeuroAid is a sad sign of my own stupidity, for the simple reason that this neighbor also tried the Perispinal Enbrel even with Dr. Tobinick and he had no benefits at all doing that too. It's way too clear that this blog represents my way to "steam off" my immeasurable frustration for not having been able to at least try it and since I'm still at zero level here too I'm not going to delete the dozens of posts with this P.E. as subject, only because since nothing is ever sure or much less predictable in medicine, I'm still dreaming that by trying to do it, my own belief in it might make it  really beneficial.
Other reasons are:
  1. Dr. Tobinick has been practicing this for several years already with very much financial gain.
  2. This procedure was granted a US patent and is therefore very protected
  3. No medical association has said a negative word about what's going on about this.
  4. There are already at least 4 other real MD in this country who practice this same therapy
  5. Every medical and biological explanation I received by my former good email friend Ian (where are you now?) made so very much sense - even if I'm not educated in this field - that I still hope that something or someone will make this an acceptable procedure for neurologic improvement after brain injury (or TBI)
However, what's very true sadly is that if this was really beneficial to victims of TBI (the new epidemic) there wouldn't exist any reason (money, medical safety, availability or ability) not to make this P..E become like the aspirin for the headache, especially in a time of great financial difficulties like now.


I'm therefore now in the position to say that P.E. has been an exciting dream for me to have, sadly however reality has fully taken over and I repeat that I wish I could say this because I did try it on myself and not just because a trustworthy neighbor said so.

  1. https://nplusonemag.com/issue-13/essays/stupidity-of-computers/
  2. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/stupidity.html
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity

No comments: