Labels

Thursday, February 12, 2015

MY MONEY

I'd say that no matter what you believe in, the fact that once you are dead money has absolutely no value, this actually brings me to criticize the Catholic religion for the fact that it's given to money (as gold, land and artistic objects) very much value and its use  determines where your soul will be spending eternity.
Given the huge value that humans have given to wealth and money I cannot even begin to think of the number of people who died over the centuries in wars, or murders and genocides, simply because it's trillions, too big of a number for me to say.
I am very much like my dad was, money is the primary tool to provide comfort and security to those you love and the very fact that a court is very probably about to grant all of my money (accumulated in the decades of my honest and hard work) to somebody completely unrelated to me, rather than to my children/treasures, makes the blood in my veins boil.
I can say that this is yet another mistakes made by our Creator, God but because we are going to have Universal Intelligence after we die, we will spend our eternity as souls in our own hell of regret.
I truly don't wish to anyone to end up in hell, but taking my money away from my children is a sure way to end up there, all I can do is hope that my readers here can make some (few) corrections to their "money hunger" to make sure that my children/treasures only will benefit from my inheritance, they are still very young and to receive from me directly my inheritance/savings can give a "fifth gear" to the car of their lives.
My own dad had taught by example to me that to have a good work career means salary increase and this was my sole reason to focus on becoming a company president, as my dad always said - "the title counts for nothing, only the money that comes with it, is what's important".
Same when he said that "the Ph. D. is just a piece of paper, useful to open certain doors, but you either ARE a Ph. D. or not, it's certainly not just a piece of paper that makes you one."
These concepts were such a part of the way my dad used to be that he never said them like teaching a lesson, they were expressed in the way he lived his life and fathered me.

I wonder what a Ph. D. in fear truly means.

  1. http://www.kiplinger.com/article/saving/T065-C000-S001-ways-to-give-money-to-children.html
  2. http://www.businessinsider.com/give-your-kids-money-the-right-way-2014-5
  3. http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2013/06/18/best-ways-to-give-your-heirs-money-while-youre-alive/
  4. http://www.forbes.com/sites/fross/2014/04/23/should-i-gift-money-to-my-children-now-or-later/

No comments: