Labels

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

REALITY OF THE CREATOR GOD



I can imagine that for many of my readers, it can be easily dismissed as an effect of TBI or PTSD my repetitive mentioning of God and the Catholic religion, some say that it's in times of need that men appeal to the existence of a "superior entity" or God and since my need to communicate, feel to be listened and paid attention to is very clear, I'm sure that some of you have defined my posts and their reasons already.
However, I beg to differ, not only because when I came out of the 2 months long coma I told to my father that I had made an agreement with Jesus to return to living earth for the immense love I have for my children, regardless that I was warned that it's going to surely be painful.
Actually about this topic I need to give some explanations by bullet points:
  • My beloved wife Michele had accused me to having said that God doesn't exist, when what I meant to say is that the human brain is so sophisticated and powerful that I said here before that it's just like the "antenna that puts us in contact with God", if you want to know more about what I think of the brain, I invite you to read more posts here. In fact being in contact with God I'm told that:
    1. That Ph. D. in fear (Enrico Labia) will commit suicide by shooting in his mouth with his revolver
    2. His reason for doing this is related to one of his women (mother? - wife? - lover? or?)being gang raped either in the distant past or in the present
  • The most intelligent scientists, physicists and mathematicians i.e. Leonardo, Einstein, Hawking, etc... all agreed on the strong possibility of the reality of a God who created the universe with all of its laws
  • For some stupid reason I used to confuse very much Hawking with Dawkins, but I post here two very clear youtubes on what they say, so that I at least will remember their differences. B.T.W. I do agree with much of the reasoning of Dawkins, his weakness is that the very foundation of his logic (=God isn't real)
  • Hawking says that philosophy is dead, while I say that psychology is defunct too, how can something be studied and used to understand someone else when it comes from an heroin addict, guilty of pedophilia too (Kant)?
  • I hope not to be a religious racist if I say that of the many Gods there are here on earth, the most real and therefore credible is Jesus Christ, not only for the plenty miracles he did, but very much for what's still existent today 2.000 years after his crucifixion (i.e. Shroud, nails and wood from the cross besides truthful narrations from eye-witnesses). In example even my atheist friend philosopher Iacopo tells me about the real historical existence of Jesus.
  • As I wrote here before the "what dreams may come" is my favorite movie these days and while I post here a short Youtube about what it's said regarding the reality, I cannot post the Youtubes of 2 other parts in it, or:
    1. the former patient (dead already) who tells to R. Williams that God isn't where they are "He must be in a higher floor"
    2. Robin's wife, who commits suicide for the desperation of having lost her children is in her own hell, but is "saved" by Robin's love, or the movie says that love is the most unique and powerful feeling we humans have.
I know that I'm very critical with the Vatican, what it did and it represents today, but it being a kingdom based on the use of our brain and its focus, it remains something that can never be undervalued or disappear. Please read also my post on praying done on December 11th last year, it clearly explains the importance of focusing our omnipotent  mind by praying.

  1. http://www.co-intelligence.org/Universal_Intelligence.html
  2. http://www.mysteryandbeyond.org/sense/encoun38.asp






No comments: