Labels

Thursday, January 22, 2015

HAVE NO REGRETS TO AVOID ETERNAL HELL



As I'm doing my only activity of each and every day (watching movies) I watched (and purchased) the movie "heaven is for real" of which I put here the Youtube of its really scary and deep moment, it makes me think to what will happen to the women who aborted their developing being (already with their soul) once they will have departed from living earth.
What I find really scary about this movie is that begins with the full screen writing that says that this movie is based on a real story that truly took place somewhere in our country, of course since my abandoned life is both empty of human contacts with people I love and care for and full of time spent in meditation and prayers, I developed the idea that it's always best to live your life at its fullest to never have any  regrets for something not done (for any reason), rather than passing over (die) with the conscious knowledge that something could have been done to both avoid or correct something done to hurt anyone else.
This situation clearly indicates where your soul is going to end up in eternity (your own hell), I therefore dare to advise not to refrain yourself from doing or saying anything you feel you should say or do (unless it hurts someone else)  especially if you can help somebody.
As I've been saying here it's going to be our own Ui (Universal intelligence) not any God that will determine where our own soul is going to be for eternity, therefore I advise to make sure not to die with any regrets or (worse) sense of guilt, because you are going to know for certain where you are going to be forever!


  1. p://blog.godreports.com/2012/03/atheist-professors-near-death-experience-in-hell-left-him-changed/
  2. https://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141125152310AA3vU3F


No comments: