Labels

Thursday, January 08, 2015

MY NEW ADDICTION

If I cannot watch this movie once each week (at least) my complete desperation for having been abandoned by women I either used to love with passion (Michele Lingiardi) or for having family ties (real sister Anna Mai) or very deep friendship (sista Beth) would really become like a slope downhill to suicide.
However very luckily I'm able to find and purchase in DVD format movies that really make all my pains for abandonment ad physical (neurologic) fully disappear, in a way it's just like when I think of my 2 treasures, who are the true reason why I chose to survive my accident, no matter the pain.
I put here few Youtubes about one movie that has completely addicted me to keep watching it, but this is just one of about a dozen, that I might post here too if and when I'll find their Youtubes. Enjoy and be careful to becoming addicted like I have been maybe for too long!




DEDICATED TO BETH






No comments: