Labels

Thursday, January 01, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



I wish to all my readers to have a great 2015 because I do have great expectations regarding regaining my freedom back soon and this is totally connected to a topic that I had been thinking to post here but that I didn't know if it may be offensive for anyone, however since an entire movie was done on this very topic in 1998 (what dreams may come) I feel completely authorized to put my 2 cents about what it says in my blog here.
As the survivor of my NDE (near death experience) I do know with great confidence that the afterlife does truly exists and it's very much the production of our God-given brain and mind.
In fact:
  • it's very clear that what Robin Williams sees and experiences while dead is the product of his own mind as influenced (formed) by his life with memories, experiences and love feelings
  • in heaven too God is "the superior being" in the higher floor (never to be seen)
  • Hell is described exactly like I've been posting here: no devils, nor fires nor pots of boiling oil, simply places or situations created by our own mind that reflect how we judge by ourselves what we ever did to others or ourselves
    • the best word that describes heaven is what we use in Italian, or "paradiso terrestre", literally translated "earthly paradise" that I believe it to be much closer to reality, if it's all a product of our minds, how can we imagine anything different from life while living here on earth?
  • people who commit suicide end up for eternity in nasty environments punishing themselves for the bad feelings given to others and for what they lost by giving up years of life
  • love can bring salvation to everyone - even the suicidal ones - therefore it's very clear that besides love being uniquely human it has a power/strength that goes beyond what our minds may decide.
I invite my readers - of course - to watch this great movie with attention and I only want to remind to you all that since as we pass away (die) we gain Universal intelligence and watch our entire lives like a documentary, no matter how much we have convinced ourselves of having lived a perfect (honorable) life, our own Ui will help us see/realize whom we ever hurt with our actions and/or feelings in life and therefore determine how our eternity is going to be.
Of course I've been saying here for several months that IF you (i.e. Ph. d. in fear, boss/guardian of my life, mother of my treasures, real sister and sista) can realize how much you have been hurting me and my treasures, start to repair your wrongs to us, the doors to heaven will be open to you when you will pass over/die.



  1. http://partners.nytimes.com/library/film/100298dreams-film-review.html
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Dreams_May_Come_(film)
  3. http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/showbiz/richard-matheson-death/
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Matheson

No comments: