Labels

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TRUE LOVE

Since my lonely life (because abandoned) is spent watching movies at my PC I spent (or wasted?) little of my monthly charity to buy this movie (a brief part of it here) and since watching it made me so happy (and laughing) I thought to loan its DVD to my immense love Michele (who cannot exit my mind and stop creating dreams in my broken brain/mind).
The simple fact that she returned the DVD to me without having watched this movie exemplifies very clearly that - no matter what she does or says - she still loves and misses me very much, or at least as much as I do.
Having watched this movie already at least 8 times - without ever laughing any less - the fact that my adored Michele cannot watch it on her own is the simple prove of her love for me and how much she misses me too.
What is very sad for both of us is that she is afraid to do what I would do for her without even thinking of it, its workload and potential consequences.
What is very negative too is how this inability to take responsibilities affects our treasures, who are living without their real dad since too many years. I can only be thankful to the existence of the internet and my ability to work on my blogs (3) because I'm using them as my method to communicate to my treasures important life lessons that aren't of the kind that they should be learned with direct experience.
Soon I'll make a post about my dad - who recently passed away - and all the teachings he gave to me, even if always travelling for his work.
I want to express in a clear way what he said to me the last time I saw him, that has influenced very much my vision of life and afterlife, even if my age isn't young at all. This is what I was thinking while I was writing about my sweet and young daughter my angel earlier, my dad taught to me that to love my children isn't any different or any less than that of the mother and this is possibly the most important teaching that he gave to me before passing away.



No comments: