Labels

Monday, January 12, 2015

FUNNY


I'm having great success in my blog in Italian because I posted Youtubes of an Italian comic who tells to the public of the hundreds of names that our language has for the female reproductive organ (vagina and pussy only in English) and that of another Ph. D. whose name is Giuseppe Simone(two first names) who made dozens of videos and I just published the ones where he says that he has a vagina where the asshole normally is located and can sell it for cheap, then I put another one where he says that his cat doesn't catch mice anymore and his chicken don't make eggs because offended not to be as famous as he has become with his videos.
Therefore I have to publish here the video that in Italy would have become the subject of millions of jokes since that time but the here in the USA hasn't ever become any type of amusing topic to joke about.



No comments: