Labels

Sunday, January 11, 2015

FINALLY

After having hoped for several years to find something published in the internet about the great residential facility in Santa Barbara fully dedicated to the functional and cognitive rehab for victims of TBI, within few days I found not only their "official website" but also a nice video in Youtube.
I was living at solutions for several months after having been dismissed by the Cottage hospital and kept going there few hours daily for several months, initially the cost of my full time residence was fully covered by my employer (Deckers) and later I was the one taking care of it - since I hadn't yet been assessed as unable to count to 3/manage my own money.
I do have very good memories of my times there, I have very pleasant memories of my walking trainer, named Laura, who cared very much for what I consider my unique real disability, or the waking, no matter that crazy Ph. d. in fear living in Oxnard had the insolence to assess of me and my logic.
I'm therefore very pleased to dedicate this post to the team of people truly dedicated to help as much as possible the rehabilitation of the victims of the new epidemic of this new millennium and I want to add that even when the Perispinal Enbrel therapy/procedure will receive the FDA approval, Solutions will remain in business for sure, since a TBI doesn't only involve physical and cognitive issues (easily overcome by the PE treatment) but also the re-entry in society, work and family too, meaning that both sides need to be helped and coached for the return to normality by all involved. I'm truly very pleased to be able to make this post and to be a very enthusiastic testimonial of Solutions.




No comments: