Labels

Monday, December 01, 2014

OEC HAPPINESS

With the Operating System upgrade from my dearly beloved XP I went to the Windows 7 (already followed by the 8, 8.1 and next year by the 9 and even 10 version)the loss of the email program that I've been using for decades, or Outlook Express was for me almost as hard as losing to death a pet (cat or dog) but in my never-ending internet research I found a company based in Croatia (not far from my mother country Italy) that has developed what's named Outlook Express Classic and that I'm both proud and happy to say that it works just like the dead (now) original one from Microsoft.
Given that its price isn't high at all I just want to give to it some positive reference and I also put here below the link to its site, in hope that the other desperate e-mailers who lost the original Outlook Express can breathe well again.



No comments: