Labels

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MY 2 CENTS ON RELIGIONS AND GOD

I guess that regardless of the fact that Erik had stated (for his own peace of mind) that I am unable to manage my little money; my brain has developed due to its injury additional capacities, both in intelligence and in logic.
Much to my own surprise, I find myself sharing the belief in God that Mr. Einstein had in his life (see links below) and this puts me in the position to try to explain to my readers few concepts of God that hopefully will put in agreement both atheists and philosophers (like my friend Iacopo).
It has become very clear to me that the entire Vatican is purely human, there is no connection whatsoever between God and the Vatican, a true monarchy where the Pope is the king and the priests and bishops around the world are the "Vatican army".
This monarchy is very ancient and very wealthy, with huge powers all over this world; I must repeat my disappointment to see our president Obama, with the support of Hollywood driving the replacement of our American-only God consumerism with the Catholic God, while the Vatican kingdom is just watching this happen.
Aside from repeating myself about all the murders of heretics (Luther and Calvin, to name only the famous ones) committed by the Vatican, on top of the Crusades and all the people who were later proclaimed saints and the many atheists who are such only because the Catholic teachings are based on the misinterpretations of what Jesus (=God) had said to shepherds in Palestine 2.000 years ago, I can now say with my simple-minded confidence that it seems obvious if our prayers are rarely answered and that God isn't always present in our lives. But let me explain myself better:
God, the creator of this universe (and maybe parallel ones too?) gifted us humans with the brain that only after 2K years we are starting to "at least map" and that we know well that we can use just at a low percentage of its capacities, I also posted here before that our focusing the brain by praying for what we desire, can make real miracles (what science cannot explain) take place.
Therefore, in a way our God creator gave to us humans the brain to take care of ourselves, while He makes much bigger and important "creation matters".
In my mind this also explains very well the reason for my being able to speak both English and Italian after the 2 months long coma, I never had any worry about swallowing anything or my intelligence and logic ever been minimally affected (this is all on you Erik).
What makes my injury very unacceptable to me is that not only I lost a "dream job" in a "dream town" but I also lost my very beloved family (Michele+Brent+Giorgia+ the Italians), that I had posted as the "insult on top of the injury".
The additional insult (as if I need any other…) is what the NASGA association is trying to fight (change or eliminate) the legislation on guardianship done at the cost of the disabled people (due to age or injury) and at the sole advantage of the conservator (I call this "a dirty business").
Now that "official science" has proven the real existence of life after death, it still is not sufficient for me to know that the souls of the perpetrators will forever (in eternity) be damned, while I do wish I could wring your necks now.
I just want to repeat that God will forgive everyone of everything if only something is done to repair the bad done to others while still alive.
I was recently told something about time that I find very deep and want to share here, or that when the parameter used to measure time is eternity, rather than hours, days, years and seasons like we do here on earth, the time of the "blink of an eye" in eternity can be hundreds of earthly years and this cannot sit well with me, the one who - according to my dad - was "born in a hurry".
DING! DING! How many more times must I ring this bell to you Erik and T.??

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein
  3. http://www.einsteinandreligion.com/personal.html
  4. http://www.spaceandmotion.com/albert-einstein-god-religion-theology.htm
  5. http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/einstein.html
  6. http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/einstein.htm
  7. http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/96791-it-was-of-course-a-lie-what-you-read-about
  8. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120105134136AACjxWs







No comments: