Labels

Friday, October 17, 2014

AFTER DEATH SCIENCE



I have been posting here that I am a true creationist and believe in God, but given that I am a good friend (and former husband) with atheists, I have been trying to think as they do to understand their reason for not believing in the existence of a Supreme Being creator of everything.
In my attempt to give to Michele (my eternal love and strong Darwinist), something to enjoy and think about, I recently gifted her of these books that treat this "newly discovered matter" (well known by Catholicism and many other religions since at least 2,000 years).
Mankind has a soul formed by our personality with the living experiences that continue to exists well beyond it leaves the body here on earth after death, once our souls pass to the next form of existence.
They review their entire lives with a superior level of critical knowledge that is the basis for the decision about where to continue to exist forever (or in eternity).
As I have been saying I believe in reincarnation and in the concept of Heaven, also called in my mother tongue "terrestrial Paradise" and it is based on this belief that I'm confident that my soul (freed of my broken body) will reincarnate in the perfect body I used to have for about 40 years and never have to suffer or worry about anything again.
When I see videos of NDE survivors who always state they are not afraid of death anymore, I cannot stop thinking of my deal with our Supreme Creator when I chose, rather than remain in the afterlife, to return on living earth - even if told that it would have been painful - for my love for my treasures.
Just thinking of my treasures makes my pain - especially when very bad - dissipate in a smile very quickly; I have no reason to desire or strongly accelerate my own "passing over" just to avoid any pain or difficulty while missing to be present at the growing up of both my treasures.
My own dad explained to me - few months before he died - that it is not very strange for a dad to love his children so much, even if they are not formed in his own body, I always thought - in fact - that the connection between a mother and her child should be much stronger than the one with the father, but my dear dad explained very clearly to me that there is no difference at all and based on my own experience I do agree.
  1. http://www.strangenotions.com/the-case-for-life-after-death/
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/08/life-after-death-science_n_5945000.html
  3. http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/death-dying/life-after-death.htm
  4. http://mojaafryka.weebly.com/life-after-death.html
  5. http://www.thelightbeyond.com/life_after_death_hope_in_a_time_of_sorrow.html
















No comments: